Metro Parks Tacoma strives to create an atmosphere of accessibility for our diverse community. If you have comments and suggestions to help us meet your expectations, please call Matthew Keough, (253) 305-1019 or email email@example.com.
- ACCOMMODATION REQUEST FORM
People of all abilities are invited to consider registering for any recreational program MPT has to offer provided minimum eligibility requirements are met. To request an accommodation please allow 10 business days prior to the start of the course.
You may request via email, mail or phone:
Email: Send accommodation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: Send the accommodation request form to 3873 S. 66th, Tacoma, WA 98409.
Phone: (253) 404-3950 / TTY (253)759-9286.
- ADAPTIVE RECREATION
The Adaptive Recreation program provides recreational, social, and athletic opportunities for people with physical disabilities.
- SPECIALIZED RECREATION
People with disabilities (developmental, learning and physical disabilities and mental illness) can enjoy social, physical and educational activities through the Specialized Recreation program.
- ACCESSIBILITY INFO FOR MPT PARKS & FACILITIES
- SERVICE ANIMALS
- POWER-DRIVEN MOBILITY DEVICES
- ASSISTIVE LISTENING SYSTEM
Available for meetings held in the Board Room at Metro Parks Tacoma headquarters, 4702 S. 19th Street. No matter where people in need of hearing assistance sit, the program audio routed through our Gentner ALS transmitter comes directly to their ears when they wear one of our Gentner ALS receivers.
- OUR COMMITMENT TO ACCESSIBILITY & INCLUSION
- For More Info About Accommodation: (253) 404-3950/TTY 759-9286
- For General Inquiries: (253) 305-1022/TTY 759-9286
- Contact our ADA Coordinator, Matthew Keough: (253) 305-1019/TTY 759-9286