Upcoming Tacoma Nature Center at Snake Lake Events
Pier Peer Around Tacoma
Saturday, November 14 (7:30pm - 9:00pm)
Bring your family and join us for an aquatic night-time adventure as you explore hundreds of mysterious life forms below the docks with experienced naturalists!
See and touch creatures brought up from the deep by local divers. Participate in a plankton tow.
After this exciting outdoor adventure, we'll go inside to warm up, drink hot cocoa and talk about what we saw. Dress for the weather - the docks can be wet - and bring your own flashlights. We provide life jackets as well as scoops to catch sea creatures.
Or call Tacoma Nature Center (253) 591-6439
Held at Point Defiance Marina
- Ages 8 and up ONLY!
- Each child requires one adult companion.
- Pre-registration required.
- Bring a flashlight or headlamp.
- Personal flotation devices (life-jackets) will be provided and required, but feel free to bring your own.
- Wear good shoes and warm clothes. Docks may be wet and slippery.
Point Defiance Marina
September 19 7:30pm – 9:00pm 76918
November 14 7:30pm – 9:00pm 76920
Foss Waterway Seaport
October 24 7:30pm – 9:00pm 76919
December 5 7:30pm – 9:00pm 76921