Food Truck Fest
Food Truck Fest Will Tantalize Taste BudsTacoma, isn’t it time you come to your senses? Tantalize your taste buds, savor the scents, feast your eyes on nature's beauty, and devour the sounds of great local music.
Sunday, July 19, 2015
11 am - 5 pm
Wright Park, 501 South I St.
Food Trucks:The afternoon will feature 23 mobile food trucks from near and far along with local entertainment.
Admission is FREE!
- Arnold's Happy Days - Burgers
- Ben and Jerry's/ Hula Girl Ice Cream - Ice Cream
- Bread and Circuses - Upscale carnival eats (Beer can chicken, mac and cheese etc)
- Budha Bear Bagels - Gourmet Bagel Sandwiches
- Josefina's Burrito Boy - Burritos, Nachos, Salads
- Celebrity Cake Studio - Cakes & cookies
- Centerforce - Hot dogs
- Elemental Pizza - Pizza
- Fish Basket - Fried seafood
- Hallava Falafel - Shwarma & falafel
- Lumpia World - Filipino-Japanese-Island Fusion Cuisine
- MooWa Northwest Inc. - Burgers
- Original House of Donuts - Donuts and coffee
- Plum Burger - Vegan burgers, fries, and tacos
- Rj's Fresh and Fast - Burgers, gryos, indian food
- Sam Choy's Poke to the Max - Hawaiian food
- Tokyo Dog - Japanese Style Hot Dogs
- Tornado Potato - Fried potatoes
- Uncle Lyman's BBQ Pit - BBQ chicken
- VietNomNom - Vietnamese sanwiches and rice bowls
- Who Dat? - New Orlean style stuffed snowcones/ice cream
- Wood Shop BBQ - BBQ pork, chicken and ribs
- X Group Restraunts - Argentine and Mexican Street food
Stephanie Anne Johnson – who performed last year, is a former front runner
on The Voice and Tacoma Native – will perform again this year on the main stage.
|Stephanie Anne||11am-12:30 pm|
|Background music||12:30-1 pm|
|MIXXED FIT||1-1:30 pm|
|Background music||1:30-2 pm|
|Stephanie Anne||2-3:30 pm|
|MIXXED FIT||3:30-4 pm|
|Stephanie Anne||4-5 pm|