Meadow Park Golf Course and Metro Parks Tacoma are proud to offer several different tournament packages to make sure that our mutual event expectations are met.
The Championship course offers a wide variety of challenging holes designed to test golfers of all abilities. The Williams Nine provides an excellent opportunity to hold a fun competition for beginner or after-work events. The prices enclosed are valid for all 2013 events: Click Here
- Upon agreement of your event date, a contract will be sent to your event coordinator. The signed contract must be returned within 30 days to hold the date, accompanied by a non-refundable $500 Shotgun / $200 Tee Time tournament deposit. The deposit will be credited toward fees due. If your outing is canceled less than 10-days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
- The exact number of players must be finalized and all outing fees (less the tournament deposit) are DUE IN FULL in the form of a check or credit card pre-authorization is due on the day of your event date. A credit book account will be established in your tournament’s name, and your prize funds will be made available to your event coordinator for any advance merchandise or gift card purchases.
- You may schedule your tournament to tee off anytime on the weekdays and after 10:00 AM on weekends during Peak Season (May 1 through September 30). You may schedule your event to tee off anytime during Non-Peak Season (October 1 – April 30).
- Your tournament event must sign up for a minimum of 4 tee times (16 players). A list of players’ names, in foursomes, will be required 48 hours before your event. Each player must have his or her own set of golf clubs. Pace of play at Meadow Park Golf Course is 4 hours and 40 minutes for 18 holes. Non-metal spikes are highly recommended for all players.
- In accordance with Washington state law, NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES are permitted at Meadow Park Golf Course. All food & beverages MUST be purchased from Foley's on the Green, the snack shack, beverage cart, or in the Golf Shop. Please contact the Grill manager at (253) 473-3033 Ext 290 for necessary arrangements.
- Proper golf attire is required. No flip flops, bathing suits, or inappropriate clothing is permitted.