You know the dilemma: You can't get a good job without experience and you can't get experience without a good job.
You've come to the right place. Metro Parks Tacoma offers a variety of internships designed to give you meaningful, supportive, rewarding and fun work as you gain experience in the real world.
For current internship opportunities in Parks and Recreation visit www.metroparkstacoma.org/jobs.
For current internship opportunities at Northwest Trek Wildlife Park visit www.NWTrek.org/internships
For current internship opportunities at Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium visit www.PDZA.org/internships
- Internships are typically 10 - 12 week commitments made by persons interested in gaining career readiness experience as part of a course of study.
- Internships include at least one major project that the intern has a significant level of responsibility to complete in addition to daily functions.
- Interns must be connected with, or a recent graduate of a four year educational organization.
- Interns must provide Metro Parks Tacoma with all the guidelines required by their educational organization in advance.
- Interns at Metro Parks Tacoma serve without compensation
Questions? Contact Human Resources at 253-305-1089.