Features You'll Find:Hover over an icon for more details
- Parking Stalls
- Trail / Soft
BUILDINGS & PICNIC SITES
- Picnic / Drop in
- Playground (2-5 yrs)
- Playground (5-12 yrs)
Open ½ hour before sunrise
Close ½ hour after sunset
Restroom Schedule (note: Restrooms are closed May 11-12 for repairs)
801 S. 37th St.
Tacoma, WA 98418
Established in 1889, this neighborhood park located by Lincoln High School is home to a significant tree collection similar in character to Wright Park's.
In 1889 the Tacoma Land Company donated 40 acres of land for use as a park in the south end to the City of Tacoma. The park was originally known as South Park. In 1901 the Park Commissioners officially changed the name to Lincoln Park in honor of President Abraham Lincoln. Read more about the history of Lincoln Park.
2009 - New play equipment, lighting, water main, restroom renovation/old restroom building removed, tree planting, and landscaping and pathway renovation completed. Designer was Susan Black & Assoc. and contractor was Buckley Nursery. Work was funded by the Parks Improvement Bond Measure, approved by the citizens of Tacoma in November of 2005.
Project Manager: Kristi Evans, (253) 305-1054
2007 - Design Study Report was completed to guide future improvements to this park.