Nature Center Memberships
Join the Friends of The Tacoma Nature Center today! Membership applications are accepted in person at the Nature Center during regular business hours, or call (253)591-6439 to process your membership using a debit or credit card. All memberships are good for one year from month of purchase.
- Individual Membership $20
1 named adult
- Household Membership $35
2 named adults and dependent children through age 18
- Grandparent Membership $30
2 named adults in the same household an dup to 6 grandchildren through age 18
All basic membership categories include the following benefits:
- Contribute to the support of the educational programming of The Tacoma Nature Center
- 10% or more off all eligible programs (excludes Tahoma Audubon programs, summer camps and preschool tuition)
- Early registration for summer camps and other sell-out programs
- Subscription to the Nature Center's electronic newsletter: Nature Notes
- 10% off in the Nature Center gift shop (excludes all plants)
- Invitations to monthly members-only events and sneak peeks of our biannual plant sales
- Education Membership $150
All public and private educational institutions eligible. Gift shop discount only available for educational items purchased by teachers. Program discounts not available for this category.
- Corporate Membership $500
Open to all businesses. Marketing opportunities available.
Deluxe membership categories include all of the above benefits, plus:
- One free Discovery Pond Party Package per year (date dependent upon availability and subject to a maximum capacity)