2-Mile Ages 5+
$25 thru March 19
$35 on day of race
Miles of Mud. Intense Obstacles. Cool Race.
New location for 2015: Swan Creek Park
Combine mud, trail running, obstacles and adventure and you have the perfect recipe for fun at Swan Creek Park.
The Mud Run on Saturday, March 21 is a family friendly 2-mile event that takes participants off the city streets and sidewalks and onto local trails.
The fun run begins at 9 am, and depending on the weather and the amount of mud that mother nature creates, will turn a morning of trail running into a dirty, dusty, sloppy good time. The course is designed for dirt-tromping, mud-loving children and adults as well as fastidious folks who plan to puddle-jump and keep their feet dry.
Obstacles include fire jumping, belly crawling, wire leaping, log climbing and mud tromping. All obstacles are optional.
View Course Map and Obstacles
Depending on the number of participants the race may have a staggered start to prevent congestion at the obstacles.
Muddiest person contest at the end!
- Timing: Please note this race is NOT CHIP TIMED, but we will have a running clock at the start/finish so you can compete with yourself and your friends!
- Starts at 9 am
- $25 per person advance, includes mud run towel.
- $35 per person day of race (mud run towel not guaranteed)
- Online registration closes March 19 at midnight
- Strollers or dogs not allowed due to the climbing and crawling needed to get through the course.
|Swan Creek Park
Enter and park at E 44th Street and T
near Lister Elementary School.
Tacoma, WA 98404
Check-in: 7 am
Day of race registration closes
45 minutes prior to race start.
Start: 9 am
Bag check available.
A water station is provided at the end to rinse off.
|Results & Photos|
Results will be posted within 48 hours of the finish.
Photos, if there are any, will be posted within 7 days.