New this year! Choose your start time:
2-Mile Ages 5+
$25 thru March 13
$35 on day of race
Miles of Mud. Intense Obstacles. Cool Race.
Combine mud, trail running, obstacles and adventure and you have the perfect recipe for fun at Swan Creek Park.
The Mud Run on Saturday, March 19 is a family friendly 2-mile event that takes participants off the city streets and sidewalks and onto local trails.
This event will turn your morning of trail running into a dirty, dusty, sloppy good time. The course is designed for dirt-tromping, mud-loving children and adults as well as fastidious folks who plan to puddle-jump and keep their feet dry.
Obstacles include fire jumping, belly crawling, wire leaping, log climbing and mud tromping. All obstacles are optional.
- Timing: Please note this race is NOT CHIP TIMED, but we will have a running clock at the start/finish so you can compete with yourself and your friends!
- Starts at 10 am and 11:30 am
- $25 per person advance, includes mud run towel.
- $35 per person day of race (mud run towel not guaranteed)
- Strollers or dogs not allowed due to the climbing and crawling needed to get through the course.
|Swan Creek Park
Enter and park at E 44th Street and T
near Lister Elementary School.
Tacoma, WA 98404
8 am for the 10 am race
10:30 am for the 11:30 am race.
Bag check available.
A water station is provided at the end to rinse off.
|Results & Photos|
Results will be posted within 48 hours of the finish.
Photos, if there are any, will be posted within 7 days.