Pagoda Reservation Information
(253) 305-1090 • firstname.lastname@example.org
A signature setting for your special event
Inspired by Japanese architecture when it was built in 1914, the Pagoda and its surrounding gardens are a signature of Point Defiance Park.
Serene pools, a waterfall, a picturesque footbridge, cherry trees, azaleas and rhododendrons surround the Pagoda on its perch above Puget Sound.
- Open House
- Wednesdays 4-7pm
The Pagoda will be staffed and open for viewing. Come visit, take a tour and have your questions answered.
- Pagoda Rental Spaces, Amenities and Floorplan
There are spaces available for at the Pagoda for every group and occasion. View Floor Plan and Rental Spaces
- Pagoda Rental Fees 4-hour minimum
May through September
|Friday-Sunday:||$300/hr (main floor)|
|$250 flat fee (Pagoda lawn)|
|Monday-Thursday:||$250/hr (main floor)|
|$250 flat fee (pagoda lawn)|
|October through April|
|Friday-Sunday:||$250/hr (main floor) |
|Monday-Thursday:||$200/hr (main floor) |
Also required with rental:
*Please remember that your facility rental is for the building only. The rental client and MPT cannot reserve parking spaces or restrict other people’s activities in the park nearby unless the activities are illegal.
- Cleaning Fee: $150
- Opt out of preferred catering list: $150
- Fully refundable damage deposit: $350 (no alcohol);$500 (with alcohol)
Our parks are open for public use and your experience may include:
- Various forms of wildlife
- Loud music or park patrons
- Dogs running off-leash and/or dogs excessively barking
- People enjoying the park in close proximity to your rental space.
Rental Forms & Policies More forms and documents
(including versions in Spanish)
Point Defiance Pagoda
5400 N Pearl
Tacoma, WA 98407
Overall facility appearance and condition at Metro Parks Tacoma facilities may change between venue viewing and the day of the scheduled event.