CURRENT PART-TIME BENEFIT ELIGIBLE POSITION OPENINGS:
Benefits include paid time off of 80 hours per year (prorated yearly based on date of hire), enrollment in the PERS retirement system through the WA State Dept. of Retirement Systems, enrollment in the Employee Assistance Program and a $300 monthly contribution into a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA).
- Aquatics Recreation Technician
- STAR Urban Adventures & Youth Programs Recreation Technician
- STAR Fitness & Wellness Programs Recreation Technician
CURRENT SEASONAL/PART-TIME POSITION OPENINGS:
- Boathouse Assistant / Cashier
- Dance Instructor - Youth Ballet
- Guest Services & Sales Associate - STAR
- Instructor - Kids Cooking
- Instructors - STAR Center, Spinning and Senior Fitness
- Instructor - Summer Sphere Program
- Instructor - Theatre Arts
- Instructor - Video Production Camp
- Maintenance Assistant - NW Trek
- Maintenance Assistants I/II - Parks
- Preschool Instructor - Tacoma Nature Center
- Sports Camp Leaders
- Customer Service & Rental Assistant - Center at Norpoint
HOW TO APPLY:
- Seasonal/Part-time Employment Application - PDF Format / Word Format
- This form is required for any open position.
- Resumes alone will not be accepted. - Applications also available at Metro Parks' Headquarters, 4702 S. 19th Street.
- Mail or submit completed original applications to (postmarks are accepted):
Metro Parks Tacoma
4702 S. 19th St.
Tacoma, WA 98405
- Do not fax or email applications.
GENERAL EMPLOYEMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Employment is subject to a Washington State Patrol background inquiry (RCW 43.43.832)
- Job applicants must be able to prove authorization to work in the US at the time of a job offer.
- Documentation establishing authorization to work may include a Social Security Card or other approved documentation. A picture ID will also be required. for more info, call the Bureau of Immigration and Naturalization Service in Seattle at (206) 442-5964 or the office nearest you.