Enjoy a fun season on the field with your friends and family. Register early before leagues fill up.
Registrations Accepted: Feb. 1 - March 21, 2016
Early Bird Discount:
- Register by March 4 to receive $30 off team entry fee.
- Register by March 14 to receive priority in league placement
- Coed Leagues: April 12 at Metro Parks Headquarters
- Men’s Leagues: April 13 in the Boardroom at 6 pm
Team Roster: Due with registration (or at coaches meeting)
League Fee: Includes umpire fees, game balls, affiliation, roster fees and Washington state sales tax for sports leagues.
Download the 2016 Slowpitch Flyer
Practice fields are available pre-season for registered teams beginning March 14; call
(253) 305-1022 to reserve a field.
Cost: $1 per person at the gate.
How to Sign Up:
Fill out the following two forms and bring or mail them to:
4702 S. 19th St.
Tacoma, WA 98405
Only “Official Softball” bats from authorized manufacturers with permanent USSSA and BPF markings, meeting all standards as set by USSSA rules, will be allowed for use in league play. A list of approved bats and standards can be found at the USSSA website. usssawa.com. View Bat Logo