Join us for center-based activities such as dancing, cards, workshops and fitness classes. Come along on local day trips and leave the driving to us we explore interesting places in our city and state.
|Senior Trips and Programs|
STAR Center's senior program includes activities at the Center and day trips to local destinations.
Read the newsletter:
- Silver Scene Spring 2013 (pdf)
|Senior and Limited Mobility Fitness|
STAR Fitness has a wide variety of classes to choose from, each with varying levels of intensity, so you're sure to find something to fit your needs.
- Senior Power- a great strength training option for those who are looking to incorporate a little more toning and muscle building into their workouts.
- SAIL - (Stay Active & Independent for Life) is similar to Senior Power, but everything can be done in a chair.
- Low Impact Aerobics- combines aerobic and strength training into one workout
- Zumba Gold - dance your way to fitness!
The fitness schedule is subject to change as we add new programs so be sure to check the front desk at STAR for updates, or Click Here to Print a Class Schedule.
The STAR Center is now a participating organization with Silver&Fit which offers seniors a standard fitness membership with zero enrollment/initiation fees and membership dues. Call the STAR Center today for more information!
|STAR Center Ballroom Dancing|
Drop in to the Journey Hall at STAR Center every Monday for ballroom dancing to live music!
Cost: $5 per person or free for STAR Pass holders
Time: 1-3 pm