Community members, veterans, and wounded warriors comprise the local wheelchair basketball club known as the Tacoma Titans.
With both competitive and developmental teams an athlete can find great success in this popular team sport. Athletes will learn about teamwork, sportsmanship, and communication among many other life skills. The Tacoma Titans practice and play year round. During the season teams travel locally participating in games and tournaments within the National Wheelchair Basketball Association and the Canadian Wheelchair Basketball League. Then during the off season players have the opportunity to cross train and participate in outdoor 3 on 3 style tournaments like Hoopfest in Spokane.
The program is also a Paralympic Sport Club and offers unique competitive and recreational athletics for people seeking individual sports like track & field and archery along with team sports like wheelchair basketball and goalball. All geared and designed to put the athletes in a successful situation to help achieve their goals.
- Wednesdays 7-9:30pm South Tacoma Boys and Girls Club
- Saturdays 10am-1pm South Tacoma Boys and Girls Club
- Kelowna Jamboree - May 22nd and 24th, Kelowna BC:link_3026
- Ranier to Ruston - (Cross training opportunity) June 1st, Tacoma WA
- Hoopfest - June 26th-28th, Spokane WA
- ShoWare Center 3 on 3 - Aug 1st and 2nd, Kent WA
- Dribble on Wheels - Wheelchair Basketball Camp - Sept 26th and 27th, Seattle WA
(253) 404-3955 email@example.com
We have started a youth team and we want YOU! Looking for players, 5+ years old along with coaches and support staff!
Interested in the Jr. Titans? Call Head Coach Dave Fouquette (425)876-8357