Features You'll Find:Hover over an icon for more details
- Baseball / Softball
- Parking Stalls
- Parking Stalls / ADA
- Trail / Soft
BUILDINGS & PICNIC SITES
- Meeting Space
- Weddings / Rentals
- Lake / Pond
- Puget Sound
- Playground (2-5 yrs)
8425 6th Ave.
Tacoma, WA 98406
(253) 305-1090 • email@example.com
Sundays, noon to 3 pm (Sunday, Sept 14th open house is cancelled)
The Lodge is staffed and open. Come visit, take a tour and have your questions answered.
- One large hall and one smaller room for meetings. A small kitchen is also available.
- Seating: tables and chairs for 140 people
- Dance floor: hardwood floors throughout, electrical outlets available
- Parking: 24 parking spaces, 2 handicap stalls, some on-street parking, overflow parking available in nearby parking lot.
- Fully accessible
- Decorations: no tape on walls and floors please; decorating and clean up time included in rental time. (Candles in enclosed containers only).
- Beer, wine and champagne allowed in designated areas (with banquet permit)
A staff person will remain on site throughout your event.
Terms: Reservations are taken up to 12 months in advance. Full rental fee required to secure date. 4 hour minimum rental required. All events are required to dismiss by midnight. A refundable damage deposit is required.
May through September
Friday – Sunday $250 per hour
Monday – Thursday $200 Per hour
October through April
Friday – Sunday $175 Per hour
Monday – Thursday $150 Per hour
A cleaning fee of $150 will be added to all rentals.
Please refer to the Rental Guide for specific details on rental policies and procedures.
Rental Forms and Information:
- Facility Rental Application
- Facility Rental Guide
- Facility Rental Policy
- Alcohol Conditions
- Rental Contract
To rent this facility:
- Call (253) 305-1090
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Overall facility appearance and condition at Metro Parks Tacoma facilities may change between venue viewing and the day of the scheduled event.