Features You'll Find:Hover over an icon for more details
- Baseball / Softball
- Parking Stalls
- Parking Stalls / ADA
- Trail / Soft
BUILDINGS & PICNIC SITES
- Meeting Space
- Weddings / Rentals
- Lake / Pond
- Puget Sound
- Playground (2-5 yrs)
8425 6th Ave.
Tacoma, WA 98406
Do you want to rent this building? Check Availability:
Come visit, take a tour and have your questions answered!. Titlow Lodge will be staffed and open for viewing year-round on Sundays from noon to 3 pm.
Description of services and facility:
- One large hall and one smaller room for meetings. A small kitchen is also available.
- Seating: tables and chairs for 140 people
- Dance floor: hardwood floors throughout, electrical outlets available
- Parking: 24 parking spaces, 2 handicap stalls, some on-street parking, overflow parking available in nearby parking lot.
- Fully accessible
- Decorations: no tape on walls and floors please; decorating and clean up time included in rental time. (Candles in enclosed containers only).
- Beer, wine and champagne allowed in designated areas (with banquet permit)
A staff person will remain on site throughout your event.
Terms: Reservations are taken up to 12 months in advance. Full rental fee required to secure date. 4 hour minimum rental required. All events are required to dismiss by midnight. A refundable damage deposit is required.
May through September
Friday – Sunday $250 per hour
Monday – Thursday $200 Per hour
October through April
Friday – Sunday $175 Per hour
Monday – Thursday $150 Per hour
A cleaning fee of $150 will be added to all rentals.
Please refer to the Rental Guide for specific details on rental policies and procedures.
Rental Forms and Information:
- Facility Rental Application
- Facility Rental Guide
- Facility Rental Policy
- Alcohol Conditions
- Rental Contract
To rent this facility:
- Call (253) 305-1090
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Smoking is prohibited in all of Tacoma's parks and facilities.
Overall facility appearance and condition at Metro Parks Tacoma facilities may change between venue viewing and the day of the scheduled event.