Whether you're a sports enthusiast who wants to pass on lessons of teamwork, a senior with time and talent to give, or a student looking for course credit, we have a volunteer opportunity to fit your lifestyle.
At Metro Parks, our mission is to create healthy opportunities to play, learn and grow. Moving our mission forward would not be possible without the countless hours of service volunteers give to our parks and programs and to the people who enjoy them.TIME SENSITIVE VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES:
- Parks Appreciation Day: April 25, 2015
Volunteers needed 8:30 am-12:30 pm to trim limbs, groom grounds, comb beaches and plant more flowers and trees. View Flyer
Contact Richard Madison (253) 202-5978
- Looking for an upcoming park work party? Visit the Green Tacoma Partnership event website for a current list of opportunities.
- Active Livestyles & Community Wellness
- Adaptive Recreation & Sports
- Meadow Park Golf Course Marshals
- Youth Sports Coaches
- Senior Volunteers for Fifty and Better (FAB) Program
- SPARX Middle School Collaborative
- Specialized Recreation & Sports
- Special Olympics
- Wellness Activities & Runs - Don't want to race, but want to be part of the fun? Race Crew volunteers wanted!
- Business & Responsive Agency
- Culture, Heritage & Community Services
- Nature & Environmental Education
|REQUEST FOR CONTACT ABOUT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES:|
2013 Volunteer Report