Tacoma Jr. Titans
Players will learn skills, socialization, coordination, and teamwork through this great sport. Designed for youth with physical disabilities including those with spinal cord injuries, amputations, and those that are limb different. Athletes will practice on a weekly basis and have the opportunity to compete on the local and national level in games and tournaments. Equipment is provided. This is a coed sport and is great for all! Have a friend or family member that wants to play? Bring them along for the fun!
Tacoma Jr. Titans 2017/18 Practice and Tournament Schedule
- Saturdays 10am-12pm through January
- South Tacoma Boys and Girls Club
- Spokane Showdown - Oct 14th and 15th
- Bridge City Classic, Portland OR - Nov 18th and 19th
- Seattle Jam - Dec 2nd 3rd
- Presidents Cup - Tacoma - Feb 17th and 18th
Meet our coaches!
- Dave Fouquette - Head Coach of the Tacoma Jr. Titans
- I've been involved with wheelchair basketball for 34 years, 11 of them coaching youth. I have also been a school teacher for 13 years and an occupational therapist in schools for 5 years. I have seen many of my former players earn scholarships to play in colleges. I want to see kids with disabilities have fun and learn that there are many things they can do if they put their mind to it. All kids should experience the benefits of exercise and playing with a team. Wheelchair basketball is a great experience!
Looking for players, 5+ years old along with coaches and support staff!
Interested in the Jr. Titans?
(253) 404-3955 firstname.lastname@example.org