Resolution Reboot - Wellness & Resource Fair
Saturday, February 2 (10:00am - 2:00pm)
Reserve your spot for the FREE Resolution Reboot at Eastside Community Center.
The new Eastside Community Center is hosting their first annual Wellness & Resource Fair.
Pre-register for this free event and you'll be entered to win a free assessment and one personal training session with one of our 5 personal trainers. This is the time of year to try something new so stop by to see what Eastside can offer you!
- The fitness gym will be free and open to adults 18 and up from 10 am to 2 pm. Come check out the brand new Life Fitness equipment.
- Participate in group exercise classes like TRX, Barre, Chair Fit and Cycle Fit. Schedule will be posted soon!
- Talk to personal trainers and even sign up for free fitness assessments.
We will also have local service providers in the building to share more information about ways you can stay active and fit.
- Little Neighbors will provide free childcare to kids 6 weeks to 6 years old from 10 am until 2 pm.
- Each hour, little ones will work with staff to make nutritious snacks and learn what a healthy plate looks like.
- Older kids 7-12 will work with staff to make crafts and play games that are exercise and nutrition based.
- Reserve your spot at the front desk when you arrive. Each time slot is one hour and is limited to 15 kids.
Eastside Community Center
1721 E 56th St
Tacoma, WA 98404