Pier Peer in Tacoma
Saturday, November 19 (7:30pm - 9:00pm)
Bring your family and join us for an aquatic night-time adventure as you explore hundreds of mysterious life forms below the docks with experienced naturalists!
See and touch creatures brought up from the deep by local divers.
After this exciting outdoor adventure, we'll go inside to warm up, drink hot cocoa and talk about what we saw. Dress for the weather - the docks can be wet - and bring your own flashlights. We provide life jackets as well as scoops to catch sea creatures.
- Ages 8 and up ONLY!
- Each child requires one registered adult companion.
- Pre-registration required.
- Bring a flashlight or headlamp.
- Personal flotation devices (life-jackets) will be provided and required, but feel free to bring your own.
- Wear good shoes and warm clothes.
DATES AND LOCATIONS
- Point Defiance Marina
September 17 7:30 – 9 pm
November 19 7:30 – 9 pm
- Foss Waterway Seaport
October 22 7:30 – 9 pm
December 16 7:30 – 9 pm
For more information contact:
Tacoma Nature Center