Tacoma’s Winter Wonderland For Kids With Disabilities
Sunday, March 11 (3:00pm - 7:00pm)
Join us for a free Winter Wonderland for kids with disabilities and their families! Hosted By Metro Parks Tacoma and Tacoma Public Schools
This free, community extravaganza is designed for ages 5-12 and features:
- Family fun activities including indoor and outdoor bounce houses, face painting, games and crafts!
- Snowball fight
- Adaptive & Special Olympic Sports Demos
- Dance Party
- Live Music
- Horse Drawn Carriage Rides by registration (stay tuned!)
- Food Trucks (Food and beverages available for purchase)
- A surprise showing of a certain movie related to something very cold, maybe even freezing...
Volunteers are needed! An event coordinator will follow up with you after receiving your submitted form.