We’re excited to welcome you to the team at Metro Parks Tacoma!
Please read through the information below. It includes important steps you will need to complete as you prepare to join our staff.
- Bring your I-9 employment documentation to the Human Resources Office located on the 2nd floor at Metro Parks Tacoma Headquarters.
- Check your email for a message from NeoGov – After notification that you’ve been hired, you will receive a message from NeoGov which will include your login email to start your online onboarding process with us.
- Log in to your NeoGov portal as soon as possible to complete your required checklist items.
NOTE: the portal link will expire after 5 days if you have not logged in to activate your account.
Important Steps to Follow as You Begin Your Career Here
Check for email from: NeoGov (email@example.com)
- You should have received this message after you provided your I-9 documentation to Human Resources.
- This email contains the login information you will need to begin your onboarding process with Metro Parks Tacoma.
- If you do not see this in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
- If you can not locate this message, please email or call the Human Resources Office: Angela Stuefen / 253-305-1089 or Sophia Black /253-305-1085.
- Retrieve email and log in to your onboarding portal to begin completing your new hire forms
- Username: this will be the email address you provided when requesting the time to bring your I-9 documentation to Human Resources.
- Password requirements: at least 8 characters, at least 1 uppercase, at least 1 lowercase, at least 1 number and at least 1 special character.
- Be sure to watch the required videos on or before the due date.
- Complete your required checklist items as soon as possible. FAILURE TO COMPLETE THE REQUIRED CHECKLIST WILL DELAY YOUR START DATE OR MAY RESCIND YOUR JOB OFFER.
- IF YOU ARE UNDER AGE 18: If you are under the age of 18, you are required to provide the completed Parental/School Authorization form to your supervisor by your the first day of work. You will receive this form directly from your supervisor.
- You must complete the required forms on or before the due date.
- The training videos must be completed within 10 days of hire. This is paid time so please work with your supervisor as appropriate to schedule a time to watch this after your start date.
WEB BROWSER: The latest web browser is required to sign in and complete your onboarding process. You will get a notice when attempting to login if you don’t have a current browser. If this is the case, you must download the latest version to login.
ACTIVATE ACTIVATE USING A COMPUTER: It is best to activate your account using a desktop computer or laptop. Trying to activate your account from a mobile device may cause problems.
The activation link will expire after 5 days if you have not logged in to activate your account. Please do not wait this long to activate. If this happens, contact Human Resources to receive another activation link.
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE: Please log in as soon as possible to complete your required checklist items.
FAILURE TO COMPLETE THE REQUIRED CHECKLIST WILL DELAY YOUR START DATE OR MAY RESCIND YOUR JOB OFFER.
IF YOU ARE UNDER AGE 18: If you are under the age of 18 and you are required to provide the completed Parental/School Authorization form to your supervisor by your the first day of work. You will receive this form directly from your supervisor.