This historic glass conservatory, with its distinctive twelve-sided central dome, is listed on the City of Tacoma, Washington State and National historic registers. 3,000 panes of glass make up the dome and wings of the Conservatory.
GRAND FLORAL EXHIBITS
- Crisp: An Ode to Autumn - October 10-November 19, 2017
- Lavish: A Festive Victorian Holiday - December 1, 2017-January 7, 2018
- Crave: An Early Glimpse of Spring - February 13-March 25, 2018
- Vivid: A Burst of Summer Color - June 12-July 22, 2018
PERMANENT BOTANICAL COLLECTION
WRIGHT PARK ARBORETUM
April 13-June 17, 2018
We're excited to welcome students from Arts Connect, a Hilltop Artists' community-based program for girls who are involved with the Pierce County Juvenile Court and the foster care sytem. Students will explore fairy tales through ceramics, glass, sound and other art forms which will be on exhibit throughout the Conservatory.
April 13, 2018
Meet the artists of Arts connect, a Hilltop Artists' community-based program and hear the story behind the exhibit of Fairy Tales.
- 27-acre site includes a rich collection of native and exotic trees, many of which are over 100 years old.
- The original plantings included trees from all over North America and Europe. Later plantings added trees from Asia and South America.
- Currently, there are over 600 trees in Wright Park.
- Champion Tree Tour Booklet