Fitness and Gym
Group Exercise Classes (open to ages 12+)
- Instructor approval required for participants younger than 12.
- All classes 55 minitues long unless specified
- Free Open Gym - Every Sunday from 8 am-5 pm.
The open gym session on Sundays is free to the public. Passes are not required but participants must sign in at the front desk.Please Be Respectful - Please respect the times given on this schedule, which allow for transition time between classes and activities. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Access - Open Gym, Drop-in sports, and Group Fitness classes are features available to ECC Pass Holders. Daily, monthly, 6-month, and annual passes are available. Please see staff for information. Personal training, specialty classes, and leagues may require an additional fee. Financial assistance may be available.
- Open Gym - When a class or activity is not in session, it is considered Open Gym. No one person or group has exclusive or implied use of the gym, in whole or in part. When two courts are available and demand is high, Court 1 is designated as the adults courts (18 and over) and Court 2 is designated as the youth court (17 and under).
- Equipment Check-out - Sports equipment can be checked out at the front desk (upstairs). An ID will be required as collateral.
- Schedule Changes - Eastside Community Center reserves the right to use or rent the gym for private functions and special events with or without notice, although we strive to provide at least one week’s notice.
Fitness Area open to ages 18+
- Youth ages 12 -17 are required to complete a fitness orientaion before using the facility
- Youth 12-15 years of age require adult supervision (18+) to use the gym
- Youth under the age of 12 are not permited to use the gym equipment
For fitness orientations, assessments and personal traning please inquire at the front desk!