Summer Day Camp at the Tacoma Nature Center is convenient for parents, fun for kids!
The Tacoma Nature Center is located at 1919 S. Tyler Street in Tacoma.
Each camp includes indoor and outdoor activities to suit all ages and interests. Many camps fill quickly, so register early.
- If you have any difficulty with the online registration process please email your registration request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have been with us before for summer camps you should be aware that there will be some changes to how we operate for the safety of both participants and staff. Details will be provided before camp starts.
- Please note that all camps are first-come first-served.
- Pre-registration required at least one week before camp begins.
- $30 non-refundable deposit is required with balance due 6 days before camp.
- Some scholarship assistance is available.
- We require all camp participants to be potty-trained and able to self-toilet by the time the program starts.
We highly recommend you get on the waitlist for any full camps. There has been a great deal of movement on the rosters as circumstances change for families.