Pro Shop, Restaurant and Tournaments
Meadow Park’s pro shop offers competitive prices on golf equipment, apparel, and accessories. Ask about club fitting and we will match the right equipment to your swing. The club-fitting fee will be deducted from your purchase.
Holiday Golf Shop Sale
20% OFF all Golf Bags & Push Carts
20% OFF all Putters in stock
20% OFF all Wedges in stock
25% OFF all Golf Shoes in stock
Gift Carts Available
Lots of great Stocking Stuffers
Spend $100 or more in merchandise and receive a FREE round of Golf!
Cannot be combined with other discounts or special offers
Sale ends Dec. 31, 2019
Standard club sets, Premium club sets, power and pull carts and more are available for rent.
- Hickory Clubs $20
- Clubs 18 holes $16
- Clubs 9 holes $12
- Premium Clubs $20
- Pull Cart $5
- Power Cart $15 (per seat)
- Soccer Ball $3
The award winning Foley’s Sports Bar & Grill offers a fresh selection of food and beverages for breakfast, lunch or dinner including made-to-order burgers, salads and wraps. Book your banquet or special function at the restaurant by calling (253) 473-3033.
Let us handle the details of your next tournament. Play either course and then relax with a delicious meal at our restaurant. We have a tournament package to meet your every need.
- The Championship 18 course offers a wide variety of challenging holes designed to test golfers of all abilities.
- The Williams Nine course provides an excellent opportunity to hold a fun competition for beginner or after-work events.
- We are also proud to offer a challenging, regulation 18-Hole FootGolf course for tournament or special events.
- The FootGolf course offers a wide variety of challenging holes designed to test soccer golfers of all abilities.
- Greens Fees, Practice Balls and Golf Carts
- Player Assistants for Starting and Speed of Play
- Registration Area
- Personalized Cart Signs and Scorecards
- Professional Scoring
- Course Set-up, including Sponsor Signs and Contest Holes
- Golf Club Rentals/Soccer Ball Rentals
- Tournament Banquet
- Tee Prizes
- Golf Clinics
- The exact number of players must be finalized and all outing fees (less the tournament deposit) are DUE IN FULL in the form of a check or credit card pre-authorization on the day of your event. A credit book account will be established in your tournament’s name, and your prize funds will be made available to your event coordinator for any advance merchandise or gift card purchases.
- Proper Golf/FootGolf attire is required. No cleats, bathing suits, or inappropriate clothing is permitted.
- In accordance with Washington state law, NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES are permitted at Meadow Park Golf Course. All food & beverages MUST be purchased from the restaurant, the snack shack, beverage cart, or in the Golf Shop. Please contact the restaurant manager at (253) 473-3033 x106 for necessary arrangements.
For Group Pricing or to Book Your Golf Tournament Contact:
- Erik Haag, PGA Golf Professional
firstname.lastname@example.org, (253) 473-3033 ext 4