W.W. Seymour Botanical Conservatory
Available Tuesday through Sunday from 4:30 to 9 pm
$250 per hour
Surrounded by the lovely grounds of Wright Park in Tacoma’s historic Stadium district, the W.W. Seymour Botanical Conservatory is one of only three public Victorian-style conservatories on the West Coast.
The building was dedicated in 1908 and is listed on the city, state and national historic registers.
Featuring a twelve-sided central dome and 3,000 panes of glass, the Conservatory will offer you and your guests the beauty of more than 250 species of exotic tropical plants as well as a beautiful, changing display of blooming plants.
The inside of the W.W. Seymour Conservatory is perfect for an intimate ceremony with up to 50 guests.
Services and Amenities
Up to 50 people (about 20 standing and 25 seated – chairs provided), please call for more details.
Free street parking available.
- No decorations allowed in Conservatory – inquire for details.
- Rotating floral displays provide a wonderful backdrop!
Renter to clean
- Fully disabled-accessible
- Restrooms are available on site.
- A Metro Parks Tacoma staff person will be on site during your event.
- Available Tuesday through Sunday from 4:30 – 9 pm (depending on staff availability).
- One-hour minimum rental required
- Full payment due at time of reservation
- Rental fee is $250 per hour
- Rental fee applies to set-up and clean-up time – please do not arrive before scheduled rental time.
- The Conservatory will be closed June-October 2020 for renovations.
Photo Session Rental Fees
Available from 10 am-4 pm Tuesday through Sunday. Please call to schedule. Photo sessions will not be allowed during scheduled programs or events.
Rental fee is $25 per half hour. The Conservatory will remain open to the public during your photo permit.