This spring metro parks wants to create a new fitness community in your neighborhood! If you like our group exercise classes we offer at our community centers, you’re going to love our new Outside Fit program.
We are bringing classes directly to you, in your own backyard, no membership necessary.
- Find your preferred location
- Check out the schedule and register online
- Grab your friends and neighbors and find your fit outdoors
We know the importance of staying healthy and we also know how challenging it can be to stay motivated. Outside fit aims to make it a little easier to make exercise a regular part of your day, especially if you can do it close to home. Zumba, meditation, kettlebells and circuit training are just some of the classes you can try around town.
Stewart Heights Park
- Monday - Zumba Golf 10:30-11:30 am
- Wednesday - Commit 10:30-11:30 am
- Wednesday - Zumba 11:30 am-12:30 pm
Salishan Family Investment Center
- Monday - Yoga + Meditation 11:30 am-12:30 pm
- Monday - Functionally Fit 2 - 3 pm
Residents $28 per month
Non-Residents $31 per month
Please contact Adriane Kehinde for more information
- Who can participate in the classes?
Any adult 18+ can register online, over the phone or any community center. Youth under the age of 18 need permission from the instructor before taking class. Please contact a fitness rec tech for more information.
- Can I use my membership for these classes?
No, membership cannot be used for outside fit. This program is separate from membership and requires registration before participation. Unfortunately, no drop in’s will be permitted.
- Do I need to bring my own equipment?
No, metro parks will provide all equipment for classes. You are more than welcome to bring your own equipment if you’d like.