Resolution Reboot - Wellness & Resource Fair
Resolution Reboot - Wellness & Resource Fair at Eastside Community Center
Saturday, February 2 (10 am - 2 pm)
Reserve your spot for the FREE Resolution Reboot at Eastside Community Center.
Pre-register for this free event and you'll be entered to win a free assessment and one personal training session with one of our 5 personal trainers.
This is the time of year to try something new so stop by to see what Eastside can offer you!
- Participate in group fitness and aquatics classes. Schedule will be posted soon!
- The fitness gym will be free and open to adults ages 18 and over
- Try out the brand new Life Fitness equipment
- Talk to personal trainers and sign up for free fitness assessments
- Taste healthy recipes from our staff nutritionist and Gather Juice Company
- Take home healthy crockpot and smoothy recipes.
- Local service providers will be on site to share more information about ways you can stay active and fit.
Here are few resources you'll find on site. Watch this space for more to come!
Gather Juice Co
Tacoma Community College
Molina Health Care
Iora Primary Care
Community Health Care
Peoples Senior Center
American Heart Association
- Little Neighbors will provide free childcare to kids 6 weeks to 6 years old.
- Each hour, little ones will work with staff to make nutritious snacks and learn what a healthy plate looks like.
- Older kids 7-12 will work with staff to make crafts and play games that are exercise and nutrition based.
Reserve your spot in Child Watch at the front desk when you arrive. Each time slot is one hour and is limited to 15 kids.
Eastside Community Center
1721 E 56th St
Tacoma, WA 98404