Franklin Park Picnic Shelter
(253) 305-1022 • email@example.com
Reservations may be made up to 365 days in advance.
The shelter is located in an open, grassy area with shade trees and next to a small play structure with swings, tennis courts, basketball court, and softball field.
|Location:||1201 S. Puget Sound Ave.
Tacoma, 98405 View Map
|Picnic Fee:||Mon-Thurs $55; Fri-Sun $80|
|Tables Available:||4 under shelter|
|Additional Tables available for rent:||n/a|
|BBQ's and Stoves:||n/a|
|Electricity:||110 volt outlet|
|Parking:||27 parking stalls, limited on-street parking|
|Accessibility:||Click Here for Info|
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- Your facility rental is for the shelter only. The rental client and MPT cannot reserve parking spaces or restrict other people’s activities in the park nearby unless the activities are illegal. Our parks are open for public use and your experience may include:
- Various forms of wildlife
- Loud music or park patrons
- Dogs running off-leash and/or dogs excessively barking
- People enjoying the park in close proximity to your rental space.
- Bounce houses are not permitted unless they are (1) provided by a professional bounce house/entertainment equipment company; and (2) a certificate of insurance is provided by the professional company listing Metro Parks Tacoma as additional insured.
- Do not place small hibachis, table-top barbecues or any other hot items on top of picnic tables. Many of Metro Parks’ picnic tables are constructed from recycled plastic and can melt if hot items are placed on top.
- Overall facility appearance and condition at Metro Parks Tacoma facilities may change between venue viewing and the day of the scheduled event.
More than 30 days’ written notice of cancellation will receive a 100% refund; 0 to 30 days’ notice will recieve a 50% refund. Additionally, no refunds are given due to weather conditionsFOR NON-EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE
- During business hours please call:
- (253) 305-1022
- After business hours please call:
- the Manager on Duty at (253) 305-1035