Junior Programs & Camps
In 2018 Meadow Park Golf Course is:
- conducting three 5-day Summer Golf Camps open to ages 7-15 all skiill levels
- seeking players for Team Meadow Park to have fun competing in the PGA Junior League Golf circuit
- offering Junior Golf Clinics through The Golf Learning Center at Meadow Park.
- continuing to support The First Tee of South Puget Sound programs
For more information call or e-mail:
- Erik Haag, PGA Golf & Business Operation Supervisor
email@example.com / 253-473-3033 ext. 102
Meadow Park Junior Golf Camps
Three comprehensive 5-day Summer Golf Camps conducted by The First Tee of South Puget Sound:
- June 25-29, 2018 / Monday-Friday 9 am-12 pm / $129
- July 16-20, 2018 / Monday-Friday 9 am-12 pm / $129
- August 13-17, 2018 / Monday-Friday 9 am-12 pm / $129
Open to beginner, intermediate, and advanced youth golfers ages 7-15, each camp is designed to provide the skills, course knowledge, and understanding of rules, etiquette, safety necessary to play golf. Cost includes instruction, hat, lesson booklets, snack, golf and equipment use.
Camp Registration/Waiver Form: Click Here
To Register Online: Click Here
PGA Junior League Golf
PGA Jr. League is changing the way golf is learned and played through its fun, team-oriented approach. Boys and girls of all skill levels learn and play the game with expert coaching and guidance from PGA Professionals, wear numbered jerseys, and compete on teams with friends in a two-person scramble format that encourages mentorship and builds confidence. View 2018 PGA Junior League Golf flyer.
- Ages 7-13 of all skill levels
- Limited to the first 72 kids (6 Teams)
- Online Registration opens in February
- Meet & Greet - Sunday, April 22 at 2:30 pm
Meet your teammates and coaches and get an overview of the season.
- Kickoff Jamboree - Sunday, April 29 at 2:30-4:30 pm at Meadow Park
- Practices with PGA Instructors - 6 Wednesdays from 5-6 pm
- Matches at Meadow Park
Sunday, May 6 at 2:30 pm / Friday, May 11 at 5 pm / Sunday, May 20 at 2:30 pm / Sunday, May 27 at 2:30 pm / Sunday, June 3 at 2:30 pm / Sunday June 10 at 2:30 pm
- $199 per junior
- Team members will receive (2) Team Jerseys with numbers (you pick the #), Tee Shirt, Hat & Drawstring Bag