Tournament Event InformationThank you for considering Meadow Park Golf Course as the golf facility for your golf event. We are proud to offer several different tournament packages to make sure that our mutual event expectations are met.
- The Championship 18 course offers a wide variety of challenging holes designed to test golfers of all abilities.
- The Williams Nine course provides an excellent opportunity to hold a fun competition for beginner or after-work events.
- We are also proud to offer a challenging, regulation 18-Hole FootGolf course for tournament or special events. The FootGolf course offers a wide variety of challenging holes designed to test soccer golfers of all abilities.
- Greens Fees, Practice Balls and Golf Carts
- Player Assistants for Starting and Speed of Play
- Registration Area
- Personalized Cart Signs and Scorecards
- Professional Scoring
- Course Set-up, including Sponsor Signs and Contest Holes
- Golf Club Rentals/Soccer Ball Rental
- Tournament Banquet
- Tee Prizes
- Golf Clinics
- The exact number of players must be finalized and all outing fees (less the tournament deposit) are DUE IN FULL in the form of a check or credit card pre-authorization on the day of your event. A credit book account will be established in your tournament’s name, and your prize funds will be made available to your event coordinator for any advance merchandise or gift card purchases.
- Proper Golf/FootGolf attire is required. No cleats, bathing suits, or inappropriate clothing is permitted.
- In accordance with Washington state law, NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES are permitted at Meadow Park Golf Course. All food & beverages MUST be purchased from the restaurant, the snack shack, beverage cart, or in the Golf Shop. Please contact the restaurant manager at (253) 473-3033 x106 for necessary arrangements.
For Group Pricing or to Book Your Golf Tournament Contact:
- Erik Haag, PGA Golf Professional
email@example.com, (253) 473-3033 x102