Metro Parks Tacoma Careers
Here at Metro Parks we love doing what we do in an environment where we're encouraged to thrive. Our work is strengthened by a shared enthusiasm for excellence and commitment to connecting with the public and being a responsible steward of public assets.
We love where we work and it shows.
We are a CAPRA-accredited, independent park district working to build a healthy, sustainable community.
Our purpose is to carry out the mission and vision of the district by attracting, developing and retaining diverse, exceptional talent in our workforce.
Our mission and vision are reflected in our day-to-day work and the way we choose to do business. Our core values are not just words on paper, but are values inherent to each of our employees. We are always looking for job candidates who share our values and passion for serving the community.
Where Will You Fit In?
Do what you love and you’ll never work a day in your life. Career opportunities with Metro Parks Tacoma are as varied as the people we serve.
Whether you love the outdoors or like working in an office, we may have the position you are looking for. We seek highly motivated, talented candidates to join our team.
Below is a sampling of some of our career paths.
- Angela Stuefen, Human Resources Administrator
Onboarding & Orientation, Employee Relations
(253) 305-1089, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trisha Yaden, Human Resources Administrator
Benefits, Classification & Compensation, Worker’s Compensation
(253) 305-1087, email@example.com
- Kelly Furtado, Organization Development Administrator
(253) 305-1080, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sophia Black, Administrative Specialist
Onboarding & Orientation, Job Verification, Background Checks, Applicant/Employee Accommodations
(253) 305-1085, email@example.com
Courtney Acoff, Community Outreach Specialist & Recruitment
(253) 305-1099, firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet our recruiter at local recruiting events. Upcoming events:
Pierce County Career Expo
May 1, 2019, 4-7pm
- Pierce College 2019 Employment & Education Fair
May 8,2019, 9 am-12 pm
- Puyallup Tribe Career Fair
May 17, 2019, 9 am-4 pm
- STEM Days at Wild Waves Theme & Water Park
June 6, 2019, 9 am-1 pm
If you’re interested in a career with Metro Parks Tacoma and have the required background and experience for any of our current openings, we would like the opportunity to consider you for a position.