Features You'll Find:Hover over an icon for more details
- Bike Rack
- Parking Stalls
- Parking Stalls / ADA
- Restrooms / Seasonal
- Pool / Outdoor
Full Session: 12-5pm
Half Session: 2:30-5pm
Evening: 5:30-7:30pm (evening session not guaranteed. Check status)
5302 N. 26th St.
Tacoma, WA 98406
|Open June 17 - Sept. 4, 2017
Tacoma's NEWEST Outdoor Pool is not just any pool …it's the first wave pool in Pierce County, and one of only a handful in Washington!
The pool features a gradual beach-like entry, so it’s easy for people of all ages and abilities to get in on the action. A separate shallow tot pool and sprayground ensure a fun time for the whole family.
Hours (seven days a week)
Check status of evening swim session (updated by 4pm daily)
Adult (Age 18 & Over)
Youth (Age 5-17)
Tot (Age 4 & Under)
Pool Parties: CLICK HERE
Swimming Lessons: CLICK HERE
Lap Swim: CLICK HERE
Children under the age of seven and those who cannot meet the height requirement must have an adult in the water within an arm's length at all times while the child is in the water.
2017 Season Swim Passes:
- Buy your pass before June 17 and receive 2 free buddy passes!
- Passes are sold at Eastside Pool until June 16.
- After June 16, passes are only sold at Kandle and Stewart Heights Pools.
- $75 for the first pass, $70 for additional passes
- Swim passes are valid for both Kandle & Stewart Heights Pools.
- Season Passes valid from June 17 - September 4, 2017
Outside food and beverages are allowed, however; glass containers are prohibited in the facility.
Personal flotation devices
- At Kandle Pool only coast guard approved Type III pfds or flotation aids are allowed. They will have a stamp on them indicating this, that the lifeguard or pool manager may ask to see.
- At Stewart Heights Pool coast guard approved Type III pfds and flotation aids are allowed. Small flotation devices like noodles are also allowed. The item must be small and can not obscure the bottom of the pool (as a raft would). To know for sure whether your item is allowed please check with the pool manager.
This facility meets 2010 accessibility standards.