The Meadow at Fort Nisqually
Features You'll Find:Hover over an icon for more details
- Natural Areas
BUILDINGS & PICNIC SITES
- Weddings / Rentals
Open ½ hour before sunrise
Close ½ hour after sunset
5400 N. Pearl St., #11
Tacoma, WA 98407
Rentals: (253) 305-1090 • email@example.com
New Ceremony Space at Metro Parks: The Meadow at Fort Nisqually
A natural, intimate, and historic rental space for your wedding, the Meadow at Fort Nisqually is Metro Parks’ newest ceremony space. For groups up to 75, the Meadow offers a secluded wooded setting in and amongst Fort Nisqually’s Orchard to create a one of a kind venue for your wedding ceremony. Add this space to your rental of the Fort Nisqually Great Room, Point Defiance Pagoda, or Fort Nisqually Picnic Shelter for a day at the park you and your guests will remember forever.
Available for Rent: June 1 through September 30, Friday-Sunday
Available in 5-Hour Rental Time Blocks
Rental Fee Per Time Block:
- $550 per block
- Approximately 75 people
- Accepted up to 12 months in advance of event date
Description of services and facility:
- Parking: Complimentary parking is available at the Fort, and at the Fort Nisqually Picnic Shelter [carpooling is strongly suggested during peak summer months]
- Restrooms are available nearby
- Power access is available
- Decorations: no staples, nails or duct tape; decorating time included in rental time
- Renter is responsible for picking up all trash and removing all event equipment immediately following the event
- Due to the natural venue location, the Meadow is not ADA accessible
- Use of any P/A or sound system may not interfere with Fort Nisqually activities or experience. MPT reserves the right to ask that the P/A or sound system be turned down or shut off entirely should staff make a determination that Fort Nisqually activities are being negatively impacted.
- Alcohol consumption is not permitted in the Meadow or Fort Nisqually Picnic Shelter.
Please remember that your facility rental is for the Meadow only The rental client and MPT cannot reserve parking spaces or restrict other people’s activities in the park nearby unless the activities are illegal.
Our parks are open for public use and your experience may include:
- Various wildlife
- Loud music or park patrons
- Dogs running off-leash and/or dogs excessively barking
- People enjoying the park in close proximity to your rental space.
Rent This Facility:
Call (253)-305-1090 or email us
Overall facility appearance and condition at Metro Parks Tacoma facilities may change between venue viewing and the day of the scheduled event.