Meadow Park In The News
- Home to The First Tee of South Puget Sound, Meadow Park carries an extensive array of education programming for youth seven days a week during the summer.
- Meadow Park is a primary supporter of the PGA Junior League, with three golf teams and over 35 participants.
- Five high school golf teams regularly practice and play at Meadow Park.
- Meadow Park fields a Special Olympics golf team and annually hosts the largest Special Olympics golf tournament in the state.
- Located along Leach Creek, Meadow Park was recently selected by Stewardship Partners' new "Salmon Safe Program," as one of three golf courses to help develop a pilot program for sustainable environmental practices.
Meadow Park Golf Course was recently featured in the following publications.Pacific Northwest Golfer - Aug. 2015 issue (pgs. 47-49)
Grass Roots at Its Best - For a century, Meadow Park GC has been a community's foundation of support.
Check out page 84 of the Sept. 21, 2015 Time magazine for a photo of Meadow Park's own Chris Goodman playing FootGolf.
Wall Street Journal:
It Only Took 600 Years for Golf to Return to the Masses