To promote knowledge and understanding, Fort Nisqually Living History Museum preserves, interprets and teaches the diverse mid-19th century story of Fort Nisqually bound within the history of Puget Sound.
This will be accomplished through:
1. Dedication to historic integrity through preservation and research.
2. Collection and care of artifacts and structures.
3. Living History interpretation.
4. Educational programs, both on and off site, including special events.
5. Site promotion and Community Outreach