Meadow Park Survey
Congratulations to our contest winner David Bennett!
This survey is now closed. Thank you to everyone who responded.
- No purchase is necessary.
- To enter the contest a participant must complete the survey at www.surveymonkey.com/r/5K875TN by midnight on February 27, 2018.
- A winner will be chosen randomly from the survey respondents at 12 pm on February 28, 2018
- A completed survey must include a first and last name and a valid email address to be eligible to win.
- The winner will be notified by email and his/her name will be posted online at www.metroparkstacoma.org/mpgc-survey
- One prize will be awarded. The prize is a round of golf for two people at Meadow Park Golf Course and the use of a golf cart during the round. No blackout dates or time restrictions. Either course can be played. Prize must be used by December 31, 2018.
- Contest participants must be a resident of Washington State to be eligible to win.
- All prizes must be claimed in person within 30 days of date won at Meadow Park Golf Course located at 7108 Lakewood Drive W., Tacoma, WA 98467 during normal business hours. Winners will be required to provide proof of identification and sign a release form acknowledging receipt of the prize. Prizes not claimed within 30 days forfeit prize unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- Meadow Park disclaims any responsibility for the inability to consider any entry due to equipment malfunction. Meadow Park is not responsible for lost, late, damaged or mishandled entries by mail, email or fax. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received
- Contests are open to all valid Washington state individual eighteen (18) years of age or older who entered to win via completion of the Meadow Park Survey. Each entrant may complete only one entry per person. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and immediate family and household members of Meadow Park, its parent company Metro Parks Tacoma, its parent’s affiliated companies, and its advertising and promotion agencies, are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- Except where prohibited by law, by entering the contest and or signing the affidavit and release, the winner grants permission to the use of his / her / its name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical / other information, and statements for advertising, and promotional purposes, for this and other promotions by radio station without additional compensation. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for the contest Prize, provided however, Meadow Park may at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- Only one prize per household per contest. If a household has won a prize valued over $50 you must wait 30 days before entering any other contests. If a household has won a prize valued over $600 you must wait 365 days before entering any other contests.
- By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these official contest rules and the decisions of general manager of golf course (“Contest Judge”). All decisions regarding the contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winner, will be made by the “Contest Judge”, whose decisions shall be final. The contest judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the contest judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in an non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or golf course, its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies or its advertising or promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes. All federal, state, and local laws apply. By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Meadow Park, its parent company, and its parent’s affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, in claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- Limitations of Liability. By PARTICIPATING IN the Sweepstakes, PARTICIPANTs acknowledge and agree that EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEB SITE AND THE prize(S), ARE provided “as is” and that Sponsor makes no representations or warranties OF ANY KIND, express or implied, about the Prize(S) and sponsor hereby DISCLAIMS all such warranties, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
- The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by PARTICIPANTs, printing OR PRODUCTION errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or EMPLOYED in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the notification of any winner; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from A PARTICIPANT’S participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims.
- To find out the winners of the contest, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or look for the winner’s name posted on the Meadow Park website at www.metroparkstacoma.org/mpgc-survey, once the name has become available, upon the conclusion of the contest.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Any information you provide in connection with the Contest is to Meadow Park Golf Course and Metro Parks Tacoma and/or its sponsors/administrators and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You understand that by using and interacting with www.facebook.com. www.twitter.com or www.instagram.com, you are subject to the terms, conditions, and policies that govern the use of those sites. You should therefore review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, before using or interacting with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.