Pagoda Reservation Information
(253) 305-1090 • firstname.lastname@example.org
A signature setting for your special event
Inspired by Japanese architecture when it was built in 1914, the Pagoda and its surrounding gardens are a signature of Point Defiance Park. Serene pools, a waterfall, a picturesque footbridge, cherry trees, azaleas and rhododendrons surround the Pagoda on its perch above Puget Sound.
Please call for availability (253) 305-1090
* Due to severe weather, the Pagoda Open house on February 13th, 2019 has been cancelled. Please contact the rental sales office to schedule an alternate viewing once the park re-opens.
- The Pagoda is open for viewing the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month, from 4-7pm.
- The Pagoda will be staffed and open for viewing. Come visit, take a tour and have your questions answered.
- If you are unable to attend an open house please call and we are happy to schedule a private viewing for you.
Click the right/left arrows to scroll through slideshow:
There are spaces available for at the Pagoda for every group and occasion. View Floor Plan and Rental Spaces
Pagoda Rental Spaces, Amenities and Floorplan:
Pagoda Rental Fees:4-hour minimum - View fees and rental policies
We strongly encourage all rental guests to carpool and allow for plenty of time to find parking in the vicinity of the Point Defiance Pagoda and Rose Garden due to traffic revisions, fencing, and construction equipment now at Point Defiance Park under Destination Point Defiance.
Destination Point Defiance is a long-term comprehensive planning initiative started years ago to enhance the park’s experience and honor its character. The capital improvement bond approved by voters in 2014 is funding much of the related construction work along with grants from the state RCO program, Washington State taxpayers, donors and other sources.
For more information, please visit destinationpointdefiance.org