Privacy and Commenting
Social Media Commenting
Metro Parks Tacoma welcomes dialogue with the public.
Please be aware that all comments, private messages and visitor posts on any Metro Parks Tacoma social media site are subject to public disclosure laws and will be screened periodically for the following:
- Potentially libelous comments.
- Obscene or explicit comments.
- Hateful or mean-spirited comments.
- Personal attacks, insults, or threatening language.
- Plagiarized material, or material that violates intellectual property rights.
- Private, personal information published without consent.
- Commercial promotions or spam.
- Comments that are off-topic or that link to material that is off-topic.
- Comments that embed images from external sources.
- Comments that violate any law.
The opinions expressed by visitors to our social sites are not the comments of Metro Parks Tacoma and do not reflect the official views and positions of Metro Parks Tacoma.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us at email@example.com. Comments on our social media sites will be screened periodically during standard business days.
Email Address Privacy
Your e-mail address and personal information is safe with us. We will not share it with anyone else. We may use it occasionally to provide you with information about MPT programs, activities and events. If at any time you no longer wish to receive such information, you may unsubscribe by following the simple instructions that come with each email. We'll remove your e-mail address immediately.