Fees and Amenities
Full day rental – 10 am to dusk
April 1-September 30
Oct 1- March 31
Reservations may be made up to 365 days in advance.
The Pavilion is available for picnics, small parties and events. Rental customers have use of the Pavilion and the outdoor space immediately adjacent to the building under the roof. There is no kitchen but there is a double sink. Electricity is available. There is heat in the building.
Tables and chairs are provided for 30 guests.
Renters are responsible for cleaning the building after their function.
Amenities & Info
- Additional Fees: $100 Refundable damage deposit
- Hours: Available daily 10 am-dusk
- Tables: tables and chairs for 30 people
- Restrooms: Yes
- BBQ’s and Stoves: No bbq. No stove. Facility has double sink.
- Electricity: Yes
- Water: Yes
- Parking: Limited parking during the summer.
- Alcohol: Not permitted
After business hours
Park Manager on Duty (253) 305-1035
For Emergencies call 911
Please be advised, your facility rental is for the shelter only.
The rental client and Metro Parks Tacoma cannot reserve parking spaces or restrict other people’s activities in the park nearby unless the activities are illegal. Our parks are open for public use and your experience may include:
- Various forms of wildlife
- Loud music or park patrons
- Dogs in the park and/or dogs excessively barking
- People enjoying the park in close proximity to your rental space.
Rental Terms & Cancelation Policy
- Absolutely no stakes of any kind may be used in the ground on Dune Peninsula.
- Bounce houses and amplified music are not permitted.
- Do not place small hibachis, table-top barbecues or any other hot items on top of picnic tables.
- Overall facility appearance and condition at Metro Parks Tacoma facilities may change between venue viewing and the day of the scheduled event.
More than 30 days’ written notice of cancellation will receive a 100% refund; 0 to 30 days’ notice will receive a 50% refund. Additionally, no refunds are given due to weather conditions.