- Children under seven (7) years of age and those older who cannot meet the minimum height requirement (42"), must be within arms length of an adult at all times while in the pool.
- No diving from side of the pool in water less than ten feet (10) deep.
- Use of mask, fins, and snorkels is prohibited during recreational swims. With adult supervision (one-arm length) small flotation devices are permitted in the shallow end only.
- A cleansing shower must be taken before entering the pool.
- Participants must follow the instruction of the lifeguard at all times.
- Running, pushing, and dangerous horseplay are prohibited.
- Non-swimmers and weak swimmers may not use the deep end of the pool. Individuals may be required to pass a swimming test before being allowed into the deep end.
- Jumping backwards, back-dives, and flips are prohibited off the side of the pool.
- Food, drink, gum and tobacco are prohibited in the dressing rooms or pool.
- All accidents should be reported to the lifeguard.
- Individuals with communicable diseases are prohibited from using the pool.
- Individuals under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs are prohibited from the facilities.
- Proper swim wear required (cut-offs and jean shorts are not allowed)
- Check area in front of the board before diving.
- One person on the board at a time.
- One bounce on the board.
- Dive straight off the end of the board
- Attempting fancy dives without a coach or proper training is prohibited.