Metro Parks Tacoma may solicit bids from our small works roster contractors for many of our smaller construction projects with budgets of $300,000 or less to reduce the time and process involved in bidding and contracting.
This program allows participants to bid on projects such as:
- Structural/Landscape Improvement & Repair
- Asphalt/concrete Installation & Repair
- Fence Installation & Repair
- Roofing Installation & Repair
- Tree Trimming/Removal
CURRENT REQUESTS FOR BIDS
- Contractors must be a member of the Metro Parks Tacoma Small Works Roster
- Contractors must have a valid Washington State Contractor's License
- Roster businesses approved for the specific category of the projects below have been sent an invitation to bid.
- Projects identified below will not be publicly advertised.
HOW TO GET ON THE ROSTER
Metro Parks Tacoma is Transitioning to MRSC Rosters
Effective immediately, the Metropolitan Park District of Tacoma is transitioning our Small Public Works Roster to the MRSC Rosters shared online database. To continue being eligible to work on projects using a roster process, you are required to register for FREE at www.mrscrosters.org and select Metropolitan Park District of Tacoma in your account. If you are already a member of MRSC Rosters, simply select Metropolitan Park District of Tacoma in your account.
For registration questions, please contact MRSC Rosters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-436-3798.
- Contact Julie Wilfong at (253) 305-1040