Small Works Roster
Metro Parks Tacoma may solicit bids from our small works roster contractors for many of our smaller construction projects with budgets of $300,000 or less to reduce the time and process involved in bidding and contracting.
This program allows participants to bid on projects such as:
- Structural/Landscape Improvement & Repair
- Asphalt/concrete Installation & Repair
- Fence Installation & Repair
- Roofing Installation & Repair
- Tree Trimming/Removal
CURRENT REQUESTS FOR BIDS
- Contractors must be a member of the Metro Parks Tacoma Small Works Roster
- Contractors must have a valid Washington State Contractor's License
- Roster businesses approved for the specific category of the projects below have been sent an invitation to bid.
- Projects identified below will not be publicly advertised.
|BID #||DESCRIPTION||PRE-BID||DATE DUE||ESTIMATE||ADDENDA||RESULTS|
|Z2018-01||Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium - Administration Building Remodel - Painting||1/19/18
|$23,000 - $28,000||Paint Specs
12/13/17 3:30 PM at PDZA Main Gate
Contact: Fred Ramey (253) 404-3802
12/20/17 2:00 PM
|$75,000 - $95,000|
|J2017-41||Contact: Tom Dargan (253) 305-1017||12/22/17 3:00 PM||$30,000 - $50,000||Bid Tab|
|P2017(18)-21||Catch Basin & Storm Drains Project||Contact: Vito Iacobazzi (253) 305-1027||10/17/17
|T2017-04||Northwest Trek-Asphalt Overlay
10:00 am at Northwest Trek
Contact Dan Belting (360) 832-7162
|$60,000 - $110,000|
HOW TO GET ON THE ROSTER
- Small Works Roster Procedures
- Insurance & Bond Information
- Must have a valid Washington State Contractor's License
- Complete a Small Works Roster Application Form
- The form can be submitted by:
- fax: (253) 305-1049
- mail: Metro Parks Tacoma
Attn: Julie Wilfong
4702 S. 19th St.
Tacoma, WA 98405
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a set of General Conditions and a Master Contract to sign and return.
- Contact Julie Wilfong at (253) 305-1040