Our previous trips have been from 5-day tent camping to 2-day indoor lodge adventures. We have been to Orcas Island, Millersylvania, Long Beach, Twin Harbors, and Twanoh State Park just to name a few.
Spring is the quarter we register for Vacation Adventures. Please enjoy our pictures of previous trips! We would love to hear your suggestions for future trips; send us an email.If you have questions, please contact Beau at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of our programs require an attendant/staff fee, because our reservations occasionally include additional amenities. Call (253) 404-3950 for more information.
- Campers must be 18 years of age at the time of vacation.
- All our camping trips have a $35 non-refundable deposit due during payment/confirmations; including staff. This deposit does apply to registration fee.
- The full amount of the trip is due 4 weeks prior to the departure of the trip.
- Itinerary and final registration will be sent before each trip.
- Final registrations including medications sheet are due 4 weeks before trip.
All our healthy meals, EXCEPT FIRST LUNCH, are provided. Additional activities will be available that are not listed above. Itineraries are subject to availability and weather conditions. Campers must be ambulatory and in moderate physical condition-- for more information call Specialized Recreation. If you have specific questions about these trips we would be happy to answer your questions. Contact Beau at email@example.com or 253-404-3950.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Metro Parks District residents are eligible for scholarships (click here), All Specialized Recreation participates are eligible for Lane Talmadge Fund; please apply BEFORE you register. For Lane Talmadge info call (253) 404-3950 or Click Here.