Stewart Heights Pool
Features You'll Find:Hover over an icon for more details
- Bike Rack
- Drinking Fountain
- Parking Stalls
- Parking Stalls / ADA
- Restrooms / Seasonal
BUILDINGS & PICNIC SITES
- Meeting Space
- Party Room
- Pool / Outdoor
Full Session: 12-5pm
Half Session: 2:30-5pm
Evening: 5:30-7:30pm (evening session not guaranteed. Check status)
5715 Reginald Gutierrez Ln
Tacoma, WA 98404
| Open June 22 - Sept. 2, 2019
160 foot Water Slide, Lazy River, Zero-depth entry, Bubble Pool, Water Play Structure, Water Basketball, Tumble Buckets.
Check status of evening swim session (updated by 4pm daily)
Adult (Age 18 & Over)
Youth (Age 5-17)
Tot (Age 4 & Under)
- Children under ten years of age must be accompanied by an adult at pool facilities.
- Children under the age of seven and those who cannot meet the height requirement must have an adult in the water within an arm's length at all times while the child is in the water.
- Read complete rules
2019 Season Swim Passes:
- Buy your pass from April 1 - June 19 and receive 2 free buddy passes! (A buddy pass provides a one-time entry into the pool when accompanied by a season pass holder.)
- Passes are sold at Eastside Community Center Pool until June 19.
- After June 22, passes are only sold at Kandle and Stewart Heights Pools.
- $75 for the first pass, $70 for additional passes
- Swim passes are valid for both Kandle & Stewart Heights Pools.
- Season Passes expire at the end of the 20198 season.
Outside food and beverages are allowed, however; glass containers are prohibited in the facility.
Personal flotation devices
- At Kandle Pool only coast guard approved life jackets are allowed. They will have a stamp on them indicating this, that the lifeguard or pool manager may ask to see.
- At Stewart Heights Pool coast guardapproved life jackets are allowed. Small flotation devices like noodles are also allowed. The item must be small and can not obscure the bottom of the pool (as a raft would). To know for sure whether your item is allowed please check with the pool manager.
This facility meets 2010 accessibility standards.
Events Happening Here: