A & E Roster
Architectural and Engineering Roster
Metro Parks Tacoma is Transitioning to MRSC Rosters
Effective immediately, the Metropolitan Park District of Tacoma is transitioning its Architectural and Engineering Roster to the MRSC Rosters shared online database.
To continue being eligible to work on projects using a roster process, you are required to register for FREE at www.mrscrosters.org and select Metropolitan Park District of Tacoma in your account.
If you are already a member of MRSC Rosters, simply select Metropolitan Park District of Tacoma in your account.
Apprenticeship Training Program
The Apprenticeship Training Program provides opportunities for workers in state-approved apprentice programs to perform work that provides living wages on qualifying Metro Parks Tacoma public works projects.
Participation in the program
Contractors must contract with state-approved apprentices for 15% of a project’s total labor hour goal on qualifying public works contracts totaling $250,000 or more.
- The Apprenticeship Training Program Utilization Goal is estimated by the Project Manager/Architect/Engineer and Apprenticeship Training Program Coordinator.
- The goal and information about the program will be included in the bid specifications for the project.
- Contractors must present their Apprenticeship Training Program Utilization Plan for meeting the 15% utilization goal at a pre-construction meeting.
- Contractors can use subcontractor hours toward meeting the goal.
- Contractors must provide a Washington State Apprentice Verification Form for every person from whom the contractor will claim credit.
- Once the project is underway, Contractors will turn in payroll information listing all apprentices working on the project.
- Contractors who do not meet the goal may be assessed a monetary penalty for each unmet labor hour which will then support and cover operation costs of the Apprenticeship Training Program.