Gift Shop & Interpretive Center
The interpretive center offers informative displays with plenty for kids to see and do. Check out the interactive wetland, watershed and wildlife exhibits.
- Center is open Monday-Saturday, 9 am-4 pm
- Conference/meeting room available for rent
- General admission is free for the building
Choose from an array of affordable items that will make your visit even more memorable.
You’ll find high quality creations in the gift shop, perfect for any budget. Browse through unique gifts including:
- Nature-themed books, toys, jewelry, art, and gift items.
- Nature exploration tools
Please note that we comply with the City of Tacoma’s plastic bag ban. Recycled paper bags are available to purchase if you do not bring your own bag.
Gift Shop Hours
- Monday-Saturday: 9 am-4 pm
- Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day