Whole Child Access Pass
The Whole Child Access Pass gives all students in the Tacoma Public School District access to special pricing and promotions to Metro Parks activities.
Parents will receive an authorization form from the school district (or download it below) with the opportunity to “opt-in” to the program at no charge.
- Click here to download the authorization form (Please submit the form to your school)
- View Access Pass special offers
Students will be issued a card by Metro Parks Tacoma that will identify them as a Whole Child Access Pass holder. Showing their card at select attractions and facilities will activate the offers and benefits.
- For families who have opted-in to the program by signing the waiver, automatic exchange of participant and family information to expedite the MPT registration process with no need to bring documents for proof of income.
- Enhanced access to afterschool sports leagues and art, dance, nature and fitness clubs located within school facilities.
- Preferred Customer status gives access to select classes, camps, and attractions at discounted rates. “Pass holders will receive priority for services including priority position for program enrollment.”
- Early park entrance into a variety of attractions on identified dates.
- Special promotions with other local public museums, attractions and services within Pierce County.
- Enhanced communication channels to connect students with these special out-of-school time development opportunities designed to complement the Whole Child approach to student development.