Elementary School Sports - Soccer
Cost: $55 per season per sport.
Scholarships are available for those who qualify click here.
Ages: This program is for youth in Kindergarten through 5th grade
Eligibility: Tacoma public school students as well as home school and private school students are eligible to sign up.
How to Register:
- Registration is OPEN.
Bring your completed registration form, concussion form, consent form and payment to one of the locations below. Please note that Tacoma Public Schools cannot accept registration paperwork.
Select the organization serving your school location (as listed on the registration form):
- Metro Parks headquarters, 4702 S. 19th St.
- STAR Center, 3873 S. 66th St.
- Center at Norpoint, 4818 Nassau Ave NE
- Portland Avenue Community Center, 3513 Portland Ave E
- YMCA Child Care Business Office, 1614 S. Mildred St., Suite 1
- Al Davies Boys & Girls Club, 1620 S 17th St
- D.A. Gonyea Boys & Girls Club, 5136 N. 26th St
- Henry T. Schatz Boys & Girls Club, 3875 S. 66th St
Note: registrations cannot be accepted by the schools
- Kindergarten/1st grade coed
- 2nd/3rd grade coed
- 4th/5th grade Boys
- 4th/5th grade Girls
Practices begin 9/17/18
Practices are held once a week at your child's school.
Games begin 9/22/18
Games will be held at: SERA Fields on Saturdays
Volunteer coaches are always needed and appreciated! Get coaching information