You see these awesome kids above having fun, we're just missing YOU!!!!
Metro Parks Tacoma Adaptive Recreation Programs provide recreational, social and athletic opportunities for youth ages 5-17 with physical disabilities, along with their friends and families! Check out our list of offered programs below.
- Gain social skills
- Experince new activities
- Make new friends
- Develope coordination
- Build self esteem
- Build and maintain fitness
- Develop skills
- Have fun and join our community!
- Kids Night Out! - Year Round (Next one is April 27th!)
- Summer Camps - July 2018
- Arts and Crafts - Year Round
- Cooking - Year Round
- Socials and Dances - Year Round
- Hikes - Summer
- Youth Wheelchair Basketball - Sept- March
- Goalball - Sept - April
- Archery - April - Sept
- Beep Baseball - May-Sept
- Kayaking - May through Sept
- Cycle/Bike Rides - April - Sept
- Swimming - Metro Aquatics year round. Click here for more info!
- Strength & Conditioning - Year round
- Track and Field - April -June