Metro Parks Tacoma Adaptive Recreation Programs provide recreational, social and athletic opportunities for youth with physical disabilities, along with their friends and families! Check out our list of offered programs below.
Our specially trained staff and volunteers will work with participants of all levels to reach his or her goals. Take advantage of the opportunity to:
- Build and maintain fitness
- Develop skills
- Have fun!
Call us for more info about our Spring Break Camp!
Call our Adaptive Recreation team at 253.404.3955 to register.
- Spring Break Day Camp - April 2nd-5th, 2018
- Youth Wheelchair Basketball - September through March
- Goalball - September through October and January through April
- Archery - April through September
- Beep Baseball - Clinics year round
- Kayaking - May through September
- Cycle/Bike Rides - April through September
- Swimming - Metro Aquatics year round. Click here for more info!
- Sitting Volleyball - Clinics year round
- Boccia - Clinics year round
Please contact the Adaptive Recreation team at 253.404.3955 or email@example.com to sign up or receive more information. You can also take a tour of the STAR Center and see some of our programs in action!
Have a friend or family member that wants to join? Bring them along, with or without a disability. We want to get them involved too!